WHAT IT IS
A gentle, rich, reconstructing, cleansing shampoo
WHAT IT DOES
- Restores weak and depleted hair to its optimal strength and condition
- Replenishes amino acids and fills in damaged areas of the cuticle
- Hydrates and protects with Aloe and Antioxidant Vitamin E
- Makes hair stronger and more resilient to external damage
- Hair will become more responsive to styling
No reviews. Be the first to review this product!
Lather into wet hair, root to tip. Rinse. For best results, follow with K-PAK Conditioner.
Bio-Advanced Peptide™ and Quadramine® complexes—the most powerful reconstructive technologies known to hair—to repair and strengthen hair precisely where it needs it, when it needs it.
- Vitamin E and aloe hydrate and protect
- K-Pak Shampoo begins the reconstruction process using a unique cream foundation enriched with Joico's exclusive Keratin Silicone Complex.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide MEA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-3 Distearate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Pentapeptide-29 Cysteinamide, Pentapeptide-30 Cysteinamide, Tetrapeptide-28 Argininamide, Tetrapeptide-39 Argininamide, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin PG-propyl Methylsilanediol, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycolipids, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Propoxytetramethyl, Piperidinyl Dimethicone, Citric Acid,, Tricetylmonium Chloride, Trisodium Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Dosodium EDTA, Cetrimonium Chloride, C11-15 Pareth-7, Trideceth-6, Glycerin, Benzophenone-4, Methylchloroisothiazothiazolinone, Thictic Acid, Butyl Methoxydibenzolymethane, Allantoin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Methylparaben, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Fragrance, BCC12-Base