Weekend brunch is one of our all time favorite activities. There's nothing like sitting outside, sipping a latte, enjoying a delicious meal and having a good conversation. Weekends aren't only the best time to enjoy brunch, they're also the best for achieving some quality time in at the gym. But what if you only have time to hit the gym before heading out for brunch? You’re in luck. With any of these gym to brunch hairstyles, it’s totally possible to do both while still looking fabulous.
Try any of these three gym to brunch hairstyles to keep you looking fab.
French Braid Pony
1. Create a French braid with the top portion of the hair.
2. Pull back the rest of the hair into a sleek ponytail.
3. Use hairspray to finish style and touch up after the gym. We love Schwarzkopf OSiS+ Elastic for a natural hold.
1. Pull back the top middle portion of your hair.
2. Use a clear hair tie to secure the hair in a ponytail.
3. Take the tail and pull it through the middle of the pony to create a topsy tail.
4. Repeat with middle and lower portion of hair, including the above topsy in each.
5. Finish with a flexible hold hairspray.
1. Gather hair low and off to one side of your head and secure with a clear hair tie.
2. Fish tail braid the entire ponytail and secure with a clear hair tie.
4. Gently pull a part to loosen the braid.
3. Take the end of the braid to the opposite side of the head.
4. Secure braid along back of head with bobby pins.
Remember to pull together your look with a swipe of bright lip gloss like Sorme Lip Gloss in Empress and a bit of mascara (we're in love with theBalm What's Your Type? The Body Builder Mascara).
What's your favorite hairstyle to keep your hair looking great from the gym to brunch?