There are about a million different ways to create beach waves, but none are quite as easy as this method by AG Hair. And the results? Flawless.
Here’s what you’ll need to get the look:
AG Hair Recoil Shampoo + Conditioner
A towel to dry hair
AG Hair Beach Bomb
A wide tooth comb
A blow dryer with a diffuser attachment
AG Hair Aerodynamics Light Hold Hairspray
Let’s get started!
1. Wash your hair with AG Hair Recoil Shampoo + Conditioner, which is awesome for activating curls.
2. Towel dry.
3. Add a dime-size amount of AG Hair Beach Bomb to your palms.
4. Rub both hands together
5. Work AG Hair Beach Bomb through your hair using a wide tooth comb or your fingers.
6. Use hands to scrunch damp hair.
7. Dry time! You can air dry or use a blow dryer with a diffuser attachment. If you blow dry, use a low volume, high heat setting. Lifting from the root, place hair in the diffuser. Continue until dry!
8. For some extra holding power, try AG Hair Aerodynamics Light Hold Hairspray.