1. Application. These rules apply to contests (each, a “Contest”) operated by Loxa Beauty unless there are specific rules for a particular Contest. By entering a Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules.
2. Eligibility. Unless otherwise stated, Contests are open to United States residents, excluding employees of Loxa Beauty, its parent and affiliated companies, and the applicable Contest prize suppliers, and further excluding individuals who have won any Loxa Beauty Contest in the preceding three (3) months prior to the commencement of the applicable Contest (collectively, the “Excluded Individuals”). Contests are also not open to those with whom the Excluded Individuals reside.
3. Contest Period & Prizing. Details of the prize(s) available to be won, the start and end dates and/or times, and any other relevant information will be identified on Loxa Beauty Facebook page, as applicable, at the time of the Contest. The approximate retail value of a prize is available upon request during the particular Contest entry period. Prizes may not be exactly as advertised.
4. How to Enter. Unless otherwise stated, there is a limit of one entry per person per Contest. No purchase is necessary.
Twitter, Facebook and other Social Media Contests: For Contests with entry via Facebook, Twitter or any other third party service or site (a “Third Party Service”), entrants must have a Twitter, Facebook, or other applicable account. By creating an account with the Third Party Service, the entrant agrees to comply with the Third Party Service’s Terms of Service.
For Contests on Twitter: To enter, be or become a follower of @LoxaBeauty and follow the instructions posted by Loxa Beauty.
For Contests on Facebook: Go to https://www.facebook.com/loxabeauty and add the Loxa Beauty fan page to your Facebook profile and click the “Like” button. Then, follow the instructions listed in contest post. Facebook entrants acknowledge that the Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, and that they are providing information to Loxa Beauty and not to Facebook.
5. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable, redeemable, refundable or exchangeable for cash and not replaceable if lost or stolen. Loxa Beauty reserves the right to substitute a prize, in whole or in part, with a prize of at least equal value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize.
6. To be declared a winner, the selected entrant must ____________ (RT, Post, Share a picture) In the event a Contest is open to minors and the selected entrant is a minor, the selected entrant’s parent or legal guardian will be deemed to be the selected entrant who must meet all Contest eligibility requirements and who may accept the prize on behalf of the minor.
7. Loxa Beauty or any prize supplier has the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and remove a winner and/or guest(s) from any activity at any time if the winner and/or guest(s) behavior at any point is uncooperative, disruptive, or may or does cause damage to person, property, or the reputation of Loxa Beauty or any prize supplier or otherwise violates the policies of the prize supplier.
8. Loxa Beauty’ decisions relating to a Contest are final and without appeal.
9. By entering a Contest and/or accepting a prize, entrants consent to the use of their entry, name, city of residence and/or voice, statements, any photographs or other likenesses for publicity, advertising or informational purposes carried out by Loxa Beauty and/or its agencies in any medium or format without further notice or compensation.
10. Contests are subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations and are void where prohibited by law.
11. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for a particular Contest, and/or any criteria used to describe how to enter the Contest.
13. By entering a Contest, entrants release and hold harmless Loxa Beauty, its prize suppliers and its advertising and promotional agencies, its and their affiliates and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns from any liability in connection with a Contest or, if declared a winner, the prize. For contests that use Facebook, Twitter or any other Third Party Service, by entering such Contests, entrants release all Third Party Services from any liability in connection with such Contest.
14. All entries become the property of Loxa Beauty.
15. Loxa Beauty assumes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries, for typographical or production errors, or for failure of any equipment during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, broadcasting and communications hardware or software, failure of any email, phone or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s property related to or resulting from playing or downloading or accessing any material in a Contest. Loxa Beauty is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising any aspect of a Contest.
16. Loxa Beauty reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend, cancel or suspend all or any portion of a Contest or the Contest Rules should a cause beyond its reasonable control corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest, in its sole discretion without notice.
17. Any attempt to deliberately damage any system or to undermine the legitimate operation of a Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Loxa Beauty reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution and banning or disqualification from future Contests. In addition, Loxa Beauty reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any potential or declared winner from the Contest and future Loxa Beauty Contests and select an alternative winner, in the event Loxa Beauty determines that the entrant is not complying with the Contest rules including the eligibility requirements or the entry mechanism, or is using/used the aid of computer programs to auto-fill entries or that the entrant’s behavior is uncooperative or disruptive.
18. If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The individual assigned to the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address is considered the authorized account holder. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof of being the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the selected entry. All entries must be submitted from a valid e-mail account that may be identified by reverse domain name search. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in a Contest will be the contest server machine(s).