Want casual, beachy curls on a packed schedule? This beachy curls tutorial from the INDIE HAIR team is super easy - and all you need is a little beauty sleep.
To create this style, you’ll need:
INDIE HAIR polish #mixitsoft - This polish works like a mousse or gel. It helps add softness and shine while giving your locks extra hold for styling.
INDIE HAIR hair spray #superfirm - This super-firm hairspray gives your ‘do all-day hold while protecting and adding shine.
A wide-tooth comb or wet brush
Let’s get started.
Step by step:
1. At night, wash your hair, then roughly towel-dry it. Using your wide-tooth comb or wet brush, comb out your damp hair to remove any tangles or knots.
2. Work a liberal amount of INDIE HAIR polish #mixitsoft through your strands, concentrating from the middle of your strands to the ends. This polish works like a mousse or gel and will help hold your curls.
3. Roughly separate your hair into two sections (don’t worry about making them even).
4. Starting with one section, roughly French or Dutch braid your damp hair, starting about mid-way down your head and continuing to your ends. Tie off the braid with an elastic.
5. Repeat step 4 on the other section.
6. Evenly coat your braids with some INDIE HAIR hair spray #superfirm.
7. Go to sleep!
8. In the morning, your braids should be dry. (If they’re a little frizzy or falling out, that’s okay.) Take out the elastics from each braid and start separating your hair with your fingers.
9. Finger-comb the curls as little or as much as you like. Then finish with another round of INDIE HAIR hair spray #superfirm to help your curls stay in place all day.
And there you have it! Super low-maintenance boho waves that will last you all day.