Got short to medium-length hair and don't think you can swing an updo? Think again, girlfriend. Follow this braid updo tutorial for short hair for the look you've been waiting for.
1. Take a small piece of hair from the front right side of your head.
2. Start a Dutch (or inside out) braid diagonal toward the left side of your neck.
3. Once you reach the left side of your neck, tie the braid off with a clear elastic.
4. Use a teasing comb or brush to tease up the pony to give it more volume and texture.
5. Roll the teased pony into a bun shape.
6. Pin the bun against your head with bobby pins and/or spin pins. Hairspray that baby (try Sebastian Shaper Plus for awesome hold), and voila!