Did you know you can use your beloved hair straightener to curl your hair? Yes, you read that right. What better straightener to use than the famous CHI?! With the Titanium Ceramic Digital Hairstyling Iron, creating these curls just got much easier.
If you want fabulous curls for a day with your girls or a night out on the town, this post is for you. Let’s get started.
To create this style, you’ll need:
CHI Titanium Ceramic Digital Hairstyling Iron Use this magical tool to create flawless curls. It’s true!
Hair Clip(s) Use to separate your hair into sections. If you have thicker, longer hair you might need more than one.
CHI Enviro 54 Firm Holdspray If you want this to style to last for a while, this spray will do the trick.
Let’s get started:
Step by Step:
1. To start, divide your hair into two sections using your ears as a reference. Drag your fingers from the corners of your ears until they touch in the back.
2. Twist the hair and secure with a clip. If you have thicker and longer hair, you might need three sections.
3. Starting with the bottom section, create a half inch sub section. Close your CHI Smart Iron near the root of the smaller section and begin to slowly turn, 360 degrees, away from your head while pulling from roots to ends.
4. Continue this same motion around your head working your way up the sections.
5. For looser curls, grab larger sub sections. For tighter curls, grab the smaller sub sections.
6. Once you have completed all the sections, run your fingers through the curls to create a softer look.
7. Finish with CHI Enviro 54 Firm Hold Spray if you want extra hold for your day/night.
This hairstyle is perfect for a day event or date night on the town.