Channel your inner royalty with a quick and easy crown braid.
Start by working a texturizer through your strands, then follow the steps below. If you're starting with freshly washed strands, spray some Paul Mitchell Fast Drying Sculpting Spray on your locks before drying, then start with step 1.
1. Take a small section of hair on one side of your head.
2. Separate it into two equal pieces.
3. Twist both sections of hair separately away from your face.
4. Wrap the back piece over the front piece.
5. Keep wrapping the strands around each other until you reach the end of the strand.
6. Tie off with a clear elastic.
7. Take two strands on the other side of your head.
8. Repeat steps 3-6 above.
9. Gather both braids together at the back of your head, then tie off together with a clear elastic.
Hairspray that baby and...voilà!
For the love of (super easy!) hair,