1. Take a small section of hair behind one ear. Leave a few strands of hair in front of it so your headband is back off your head a bit.
2. Separate the strand into two even pieces.
3. Twist each piece backward, away from your face.
4. Cross the back-most piece over the top of the front-most piece.
5. Continue your rope braid to the end of the strands and tie off with a clear elastic.
6. Repeat steps 1-5 on the other side of your head, so you have two even rope braids on either side.
7. Cross one braid over the top of your scalp.
8. Secure against your scalp with a bobby pin or two. Repeat steps 7-8 with the other braid so that your braids are crossed over each other on top of your head.
Spray all over with Paul Mitchell Freeze and Shine Super Spray and...voila! You're ready for a hot date, girls' night out or an evening concert outdoors.
What do you think of the rope braid headband?