You've probably heard of the latest hair trend: blow-out bars. These mysterious salons exist to give you a quick, flawless hairstyle without the cutting or coloring of a normal hair appointment. I mean, who doesn't love the way their hair looks when their stylists are finished styling it? Blowouts are like the best of both worlds; less time, perfect hair, no work for you. I was curious so I did a little research on this growing trend and this is what I found...
1. Blowouts can be used for any occasion. Going to work? Perfect. Just leaving the gym? Yep! Casual lunch? Of course. And a fancy dinner date? Absolutely.
2. Blowout styles can last for days. In fact, it's common that after getting a blowout most women don't need to wash their hair for at least three days. The style stays looking fresh and fabulous with a little bit of dry shampoo. My favorite accessory for keeping a blowout hair fantastic is Schwarzkopf Pro Osis+ Dust It Mattifying Powder. I'll say it once and I'll say it again...this stuff is amazing.
3. Almost all blowout bars aren't there to cut, color, highlight, or change your hair. They're just going to erase your bad hair day (or week) and leave you feeling refreshed and confident. No one likes a bad hair day.
4. Several blowout bars are sure to stay open 7 days a week to make sure their customers can get flawless hair whenever they need it. Sunday morning? You betcha.
5. Blowout Bars are about the experience. You can relax, chat with friendly staff, and leave feeling like an entirely new person. It's an experience we all want once in a while.
6. And the best part? Most blowouts run between $30-$45 and don't cost more depending on the amount of hair you have.
There you have it, the lowdown on blowouts. Have you ever gotten a blowout? Will you try it?
For the love of voluptuous hair,