Add some spring in your step - er, hair - no matter the season. These feminine floral bobby pins (spotted in Honor’s SS 2014 collection) are a chic way to add charm to your style without getting too girly.
What you’ll need to get the look:
A curling iron or wand of your choice
Medium hold hairspray like AG Hair Frizzproof
A ponytail elastic
AG Hair Texture Spray
1. Start by curling your hair. Consider the look you want to achieve when picking your iron/wand. Remember that a larger wand creates loose, soft curls, while a smaller wand creates tighter curls.
2. Set curls with AG Hair Frizzproof Hairspray.
3. Gently comb out curls using your fingers so they look natural.
4. Gather hair into a low, side ponytail. Use a piece of your hair to hide the elastic.
5. Add bobbies near the base of your ponytail in an asymmetrical cluster.
6. Add AG Hair Texture Spray to the end of the ponytail to add a little more carefree movement.