LA stylist Afshin Ammadi teamed up with Loxa Beauty to create the perfect pinned back waves tutorial, featuring AG Hair Beach Bomb Tousled Texture.
Beach Bomb Tousled Texture creates bombshell-worthy waves that are natural, full of texture and incredibly sexy. This lightweight, alcohol-free cream is infused with keratin protein, silk amino acids and our C3 Complex to condition and keep your hair healthy while you’re looking good. It also doubles as a thermal protectant, which helps protect your locks from heat styling if you're using an iron to touch up your waves.
Grab your Beach Bomb, and let's get styling!
1. Start by working AG Hair Beach Bomb Tousled Texture through your hair, focusing mid-shaft to ends.
2. Section off the top half of your hair, then clip or pin it out of the way temporarily.
3. Take a small piece of hair, then wrap it around a medium barrel curling iron. Hold the end of each strand close to the barrel to curl as much of each strand as possible. Keep hair on the iron for 5-10 seconds, then release.
4. Repeat step 3 until you've curled all of the bottom section of your hair. Then release the top section and curl it as well in this same manner.
5. Once your curls have cooled, gently rake through them with your fingers.
6. Gently pull back the hair on one side of your head. Use bobby pins to lightly hold the hair back from your face.
7. Repeat step 6 on the opposite side of your head so your bobby pins are even on either side of your face.
Feeling lazy? Use Beach Bomb on second-day hair to revive your waves without washing.