Olivia Rink of Lovely Little Style, a Fashion and Lifestyle blog partnered with Loxa Beauty to bring you this romantic holiday look. Whether you're looking for a style for a family get together or a New Year's Eve party, this look will put all eyes on you. We've even added a little sparkle for a festive evening look.
What you need:
- Paul Mitchell Neuro Unclipped 1" Styling Rod
- Hair clip
- OSIS Flexible Hold Hairspray
- Joico Gold Dust Shimmer Finishing Spray
1. Create a side part, making sure that hair is free of tangles.
2. Clip top sections of hair up and out of the way. Take 1/2" sections of hair, and holding the Paul Mitchell Neuro Unclipped 1" Styling Rod down, wrap hair around barrel starting from the top. Make sure to wrap hair away from face, and that the hair is touching the barrel at every part.
3. Hold for about 8 seconds, letting go slowly. Continue to curl until the section is completely curled. Spray with OSIS Flexible Hold Hairspray.
4. Bring down clipped sections of hair, and repeat the process in each segment. To amp up volume, when curling the top layer of hair, hold the Styling Rod horizontally.
5. Create a more romantic look by pulling curls out gently, creating soft waves.
6. For a more festive and fun look, spray Joico's Gold Dust Shimmer Finishing Spray.
Once finished, slip into your favorite sparkly dress and get ready to dazzle.