You've nailed the dress selection, now it's time to settle on a hair style that will bring your sexy, flirty look full circle. Joico paired with style blogger Sophie Elkus of AngelFoodStyle to create a holiday style for every type of festive occasion, including this seductive look meshing the modern with retro glamour (think Hollywood bombshell).
What you need:
- Joico Heat Set Blowout Perfecting Creme
- Joico JoiWhip Firm Hold Design Foam
- Large barrel curling iron
- Pin curl clips
- Paddle brush
- Bobby pins
- Joico Flip Turn Volumizing Spray
- Boar bristle brush
- Joico Power Spray Fast-Dry Finishing Spray
1) Run Joico Heat Set Blowout Perfecting Creme through clean, wet hair, then blow dry. Once dry, create a deep side part.
2) Apply Joico JoiWhip Foam onto diagonal sections of hair, then comb through to evenly distribute.
3) Working with a large barrel curling iron, curl sections of hair toward your face. Pin each section down with a pin-curl clip. Let pinned curls set approximately 15 minutes until cool.
4) Release the pins and run a paddle brush through hair--roots to ends--to gently soften the curls.
5) Divide hair down to nape while following your deep side part. Secure the right side flat at the nape with criss-crossed bobby pins.
6) Direct the left side of hair to the right side. Pin down on top of the previously pinned section using criss-crossed bobby pins.
7) Create stability and exaggerate the waves by back-brushing the underside of the curled side of hair. Mist Joico Flip Turn Volumizing Spray over hair for increased volume and hold.
8) Refine waves as needed using a boar bristle brush. Finish it off with Joico Power Spray Fast-Dry Finishing Spray.
Once finished, slip into your favorite little black dress and get ready for your big entrance.
Looking to dazzle in an boho updo? Check out this braided Jocio holiday style.