Kerry Washington Oscars 2014: Now that's a look to remember. Loxa Beauty teamed up with CHI to help you recreate the look at home. Read on for a simple step-by-step guide!
You will need:
Clips/pins (to secure hair out of the way temporarily)
CHI ARC Automatic Rotating Curler - The CHI Arc is an innovative 1" ceramic curling iron with an automatic rotating barrel which makes styling faster and easier. The digital temperature control screen has + or - buttons to adjust the temperature as needed. The CHI Arc allows you to straighten, curl, flip and style your hair quickly and easily.
CHI Infra Texture Dual Action Hairspray - This fast-drying hairspray smooths hair and adds shine while locking in your style. This spray gives lift, texture, movement and control.
CHI Shine Infusion - This thermal polishing spray provides instant shine and polish without weighing hair down or making it oily. It also protects and revitalizes hair, ridding it of frizz and repairing split ends.
Let's get started.
1. Create a deep side part on the left side of your head. Then section off a piece of hair in the front, from your part to your right ear. Pin this section out of the way.
2. Repeat step 1 on the opposite side of your head, sectioning off hair from your part to your left ear. Pin this section out of the way as well.
4. Let your curls cool for about ten minutes.
5. Once your curls are cool, brush all the hair down and let the waves connect together. Tease your hair at the roots to add more volume.
6. Unpin the front two sections, and work some CHI Pliable Polish over the strands to make them smooth with added hold.
7. Smooth these sections back, then pin them together behind your head.