The preparation for going back to school can be so much fun! I still remember how excited my sisters and I would get as we headed off to the mall. Of course, like most girls, we HAD to have all cute everything--especially our hair!
If you're ready to get dolled up for your first day back, it's only right that you kick off the school year with one of these natural hair back to school styles!
Swoop Bang + High Bun
1. Tie your hair up into a high ponytail.
2. Use bobby pins to secure your ponytail into a bun.
3. Swoop your bangs over your forehead and pin behind your ear.
Side Twist + Curls
1. Make a part on the side of your hair.
2. Grab the side and twist.
3. Twist all the way until you get to halfway across the back and secure with a bobby pin.
Side Pony + Roll
1. Leave out some hair for a bang and put the rest of your hair in a low ponytail, off to the side.
2. Lift your bangs.
3. Create a roll with your fingers and secure with a bobby pin.
Half up + Bang
1. Pin one side of your hair up.
2. Swoop your bangs and pin it back.
3. Grab a piece of hair from one side and wrap it around your head (like a head band), and secure with a hair pin.
1. Put your hair into a high ponytail.
2. Pin it up into a bun.
3. Cut a piece of yarn or fabric ( I love using old stockings because they're extremely flexible!)
4. Wrap it around your head and tie it into a knot in the back. (You can easily tuck any excess underneath the knot or use a hair pin to keep it secure.) Repeat 2 more times.
Ready to unleash your creativity?! The more I explore my hair, the more I come to realize how amazing this natural hair journey really is! Natural hair rocks, y'all!...And, these are so easy! Now tell me, which one will you be sporting?