Spring is finally here! Break out your sun dress, peep-toed shoes and jump right into this season with the ultimate flirty, free-spirited hairstyle: a wavy, low chignon.
Super cute, huh? Easy too!
Wanna give it a go? Here's how:
1. I like to start by massaging a little oil on my curls to create shine and seal in moisture. I used AG Hair's The Oil, it's amazing! (Note: My curl pattern was created by a basic two-strand twist out. Feel free to use this pattern, your natural curl pattern or try flat twists.)
2. Next, you're going to part your hair on one side and begin twisting towards the center part of the back of your head.
3. When you reach the center of the back of your head, use a few hair pins to secure the twist.
4. After your twist is secure, lift up the rest of your hair in the back, fold the ends under and use several hair pins to hold it in place.
5. Swoop your bangs to the side and secure with a hair pin.
6. Wrap a headband or thin piece of fabric (I used material from an old stocking; it's very flexible!), around your head.
7. For added flair you can add in flowers, leaves, etc. I used some dried leaves that I thought were perfect and tucked their stems underneath the headband.
8. Add extra to the back section.
Here's the finished look!
Easy, gorgeous hair with everything that screams spring!