Diane Von Furstenberg topped off her Fall/Winter 2014 Collection with an updated take on the classic ballerina bun, created by the stylists at BioSilk. Update your own ballerina bun with a runway-ready version in this super simple tutorial!
You will need:
Let's get started.
1. Prep damp hair using BioSilk Silk Therapy. Work the serum into strands, then blow dry, then finish with more serum to soften hair.
Tip: For fine-haired ladies, spray all over with BioSilk Dry Clean Shampoo for extra volume and texture without added weight.
2. Loosely pull hair back into a ponytail. Before securing, spray BioSilk Firm Hold Finishing Spray on a backcomb/teasing brush, then rake lines in the hair so it looks finger-combed (and is extra-sure to stay in place!).
3. Secure the pony with a clear elastic.
4. Take a section of hair from the pony and loop it up around the ponytail. Open the loop up a bit for more volume, then pin into place.
5. Continue looping and pinning strands until the entire pony is pinned up. Crisscross strands as you pin.
6. Finish the look with BioSilk Shine On for super chic, healthy looking shine.
Shop the entire BioSilk line here!