Fixing beauty problems might be the number one thing on your list this holiday season. Dry skin, oily skin, brittle hair, dry scalp. Whatever it is, why not tackle (or help someone else tackle) beauty problems during the holidays? Start now, and you'll be able to resolve your beauty issues by the new year. We put together a few fun and easy beauty kits based on common problem areas, so that you can start looking and feeling your best.
For Problem Skin
Problem areas on skin can be the most frustrating beauty issues to deal with. From oily to dry to aging skin, we've got you covered.
- Tackle breakouts with Timeless by Pevonia's Gentle Foaming Scrub.
- Keep skin youthful with Sorme's Firming Moisture Cream.
- Even out your skin tone with Timeless by Pevonia's Radiant Skin Toner.
- Fight harmful UV rays with Sorme Daily Defense Cream.
For Hair Restoration
The changing seasons can put hair out of whack. Wrap this kit up for the friend with tresses that need healing.
- Leave hair full with Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree Special Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Rid yourself of damage with Bain de Terre's Recovery Complex Anti-Frizz Serum.
- Protect locks from heat styling with CHI's 44 Iron Guard.
Let's be honest. He may not know what he needs, but you can help him in his quest for better grooming.
- Stay clean and maximize your time with AG Hair's Shampoo & Body Wash Invigorating Cleanser.
- Thicken sparse hair with Nioxin Thickening Spray.
- Hold that new style in place with American Crew Light Hold Texture Lotion.
For the Styling Novice
Help a friend (or yourself) create a new style with these essential styling tools.
- Try something different with Paul Mitchell Express Unclipped Style 3 in 1. A three in one styler perfect for creating multiple styles with one tool.
- Style hair healthy with Rusk Designer Collection Thermal Serum.
- Stop breakage with the Wet Brush.
Give the gift of gorgeous this holiday season!